zaterdag 22 maart 2014

WE DO DOOBADOO, Challenge #2 SWEET AS HONEY.......

Hey there guys! 

It's Saturday so that means we have another 
fantastic We Do Doobadoo Challenge! 




If you haven't found us on Facebook yet you can join our fabulous, inspirational group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/601539489934657/ so come and find us, there are some great projects and we'd love to see your work you create with Doobadoo too!

So this week our challenge is
Sweet As Honey

You have until Saturday 5th May at noon GMT to enter and the winner will receive some Doobadoo stash from our fabulous sponsors:



Isn't that just FABULOUS.....

So this is what I have made.....

 I had fun with the Wine Label template from Dutch Doobadoo, I did not even think of a bee I know  they are as Sweet as Honey but the theme reminded me of something really sweet....like the soft colours, the butterflieshearts and these cute kids on the image. 

So what I did was.....I cut out the wine label and did not want it to be on a WINE bottle but on a bottle of candy hearts....since I just loveeee hearts and everything that is sweet..I thought this was a good idea.....onto the label I played with some Paper and used the Dutch Doobadoo Honeycomb stencil with the Light Modelling Paste. And on top of that some embossing powder to give it some bling.....
So at the top the label I placed some hearts from Dutch Doobadoo 
and some lace and made a bow out of it...
And at the bottom of the label I placed some hearts and a cute image with some butterflies....don't you just loveee those butterflies....I know I do....hearts and butterflies love love love it..
SO there ya have it, my finished project for this weeks challenge....Underneith you can see what products I have worked with from Dutch Doobadoo, they are just fabulous to work with..you wanna have that much fun? You can come over and join into the fun with the We Do Doobadooo Challenge and even have a chance on winning the fabulous prize from our generous sponsor...and check out the amazing creations from my amazing teamies, they made some fabby projects for your inspiration....check it out guys....

I would like to join into the following challenges....



11 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely tag Terry, wonderful texture and the image is adorable. Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much sweet friend, so sweet of you xxxx

      Verwijderen
  2. A beautiful project Terry, gorgeous pastel colours and those little cuties are adorable
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Terry, this is beautiful hun.
    Anj
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Anjie for your sweet comments, Hugs Terry xxxx

      Verwijderen
  4. This is so beautiful Terry
    Hugs Susan xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow! that is gorgeous! Love the vintage feel to it. Thanks for joining our texture challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
    Tammy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. what a gorgeous tag, this is perfect as a bottle label, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love this! This is great! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Fussy and Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You have created such an awesome wine label, perfect for our 'bling' challenge at Crafty Catz. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check the next challenge Friday morning!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx