zondag 18 januari 2015

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #2, HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
Today there WE HAVE MORE INSPIRATION OVER AT THE 

Premium Craft Brands Challenge BLOG wohoooo ....




Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for this challenge is
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

I have altered a Birthday booklet, it happens to be my MIL's birthday today, she is 82 years "young" and I actually made this booklet for her.....
the background is made with Gesso, Light Modelling Paste and the Roses Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. I just love that Roses stencil.....On top I have played with the White and Black Coarsee Pearlescent PanPastels.. And on top of that I painted with Iridescent Paste to get a shiny top. And offcourse I could not resist to place a cute vintage girly image on the book. 
This is the background of the booklet and yep I also used the Roses stencil for it and same recipe as on the front....I am pretty pleased with it....you wanna have fun too guys, than come on over to the Premium Craft Brands challenge blog and you should check out  my amazing teamies creations, your gonna love what your about to see.....have fun.....

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow Terry your mother in law is going to love this. You've captured a beautiful sheen on your notebook cover. I'm love it xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful Terry...she will love and treasure this! Have a lovely day celebrating with the family. Xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow Terry, this is stunning! That texture is incredible and the metallic finish is amazing!! What a gorgeous mixed media project, I love it and so will your Mom!! hugs :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx