zaterdag 24 januari 2015

WE DO DOOBADOO UK CHALLENGE #2, ROMANCE.....

It is Saturday so that means .....


We have another 

fantastic We Do Doobadoo Challenge! 



And yessss the theme is ROMANCE
And this is what I have made

I have altered a Heartshaped box, everyone that knows me just knows that I just loveeee hearts, so to alter a heartshaped box is something I just love to do......



I colored the inside of the box with White Medium and covered it with a paper doily


For the box I played with Gesso, to cover the colour it used to have.....on top I worked with the Dutch Doobadoo Stencil Roses with the Light Modelling Paste and on top of it all I spritzed the Iridescent Paste with water to give it a shiny look....offcourse I had to use a butterfly, made it white and placed a little key on top.....so you get the message with my project? 

So you wanna have fun too guys, than come on over to the We Do Doobadoo Challenge Blog and join into the fun, and your gonna love my amazing teamies creations, they made it for your inspiration.

The products I have worked with are:
Gesso, Light Modelling Paste, White PanPastel, White Coarse, Stencil Roses Dutch Doobadoo, Iridescent Paste, Mixed Medium

Enjoy and have fun 


I would like to join into the following challenges:


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous Terry! I love the all white theme and the stencilling gives it great texture! The key as the butterfly body is such a stroke of genius, what a great detail! Love it! hugs :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello Terry, why did you enter this box in the De Stempewinkel challenge? There is no stamp from De Stempelwinkel in this project, so it doesn't qualify for the challenge.
    I will have to remove your entry.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I adore your box Terry; you can almost feel the texture through the screen. Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx